description was created for the
Windows version of TuneECU and can be applied largely
on the Android
version. Deviations in the Android version will be added here by and by.
older FTDI Drivers here (NO USAR EL DRIVER QUE TRAE EL CABLE )
Sources for cable and/or Plug Adaptor:
- TwinPower, UK, for Triumph
- ECU VONIX, Italia, for Triumph, Aprillia, KTM, Ducati & Moto Guzzi
- CJ Designs, US, for Triumph, Aprilia & KTM
- Bella Corse, US, for Triumph
- ZEN Overland, UK, for KTM & Aprillia
- Tuning Center Otto Leirer, Austria, for KTM
- SJK Digital, Germany, for Triumph
- OBD Auto, France, Triumph, Aprilia, KTM, Ducati & Moto Guzzi
- USB/Serial Adapter Digitus DA-70156
- Lonelec, UK, Triumph, KTM, Aprillia, Benelli, Ducati & Moto Guzzi
- MY-OBD Shop (Germany) Bluetooth Adapter Vgate V1.5 Mini OBD2
- Converter cable, USB / RS232, 12v (required
for Walbro ECU, when using the
Android version of TuneECU). or
- Converter cable, USB / RS232 w/ Embedded
Electronics (required for Walbro ECU,
when using the Android version of TuneECU).
por ejemplo C:\TuneECU
For the Android devices
additional is a host-cable or host-adapter is required (also called
OTG-cable or OTG-adapter).
Information for Android: HERE
Problems with the driver
installation (Windows only) ?
For example, Windows reports: can not find driver software for this device
Please read this post:
it happens that the download fails, although was kept strictly to the
turns out that it comes to these interruptions, when the battery
voltage falls below 12,5 volts,
when connected battery charger.
the power delivered to the modern battery chargers not prevent that.
It works perfectly when a second
12-volt car battery is connected.
Restriction for the
The USB-TuneBoy cable
works only with the ancient FTDI driver from TuneBoy's own site.
The hardware id of TuneBoy cable is different vs. a generic/TuneECU
So even though both cables have same chip, TuneBoy cable needs the
For WIN8/8.1 unfortunately, the tuneboy driver is to install
only with a trick. See
The problem is the enforced driver signing in Windows8 &
Thanks to "moto-abruzzo" from the Aprilia Forum
garantizar completamente su contenido y que se ajuste completamente a la realidad.
*** END ***